Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, overseeing all facets of campaigns, and driving engagement with customers across multiple channels. The ideal candidate has experience in direct-to-consumer digital marketing tactics such as SEO, content marketing, email marketing, social media advertising, and other digital initiatives. This position requires someone who is highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that includes SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, email campaigns, etc.
- Create and manage the budget for all digital marketing efforts.
- Monitor website performance and optimize the user experience.
- Analyze data from various sources such as Google Analytics and create and track KPIs to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to develop the assets in line with Passenger’s brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the effective execution of campaigns.
- Monitor current technologies and trends in digital marketing, making recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
- Inspire advocates of Passenger and its related brands.
- Display an affinity for Passenger’s products, core values, and company culture.
- Assist with overall Commons Company digital strategy
- Observe and uphold company policies.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of successful campaign execution
- Excellent understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, social media platforms, etc.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and A/B testing techniques.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Own a cell phone that can call, text, email, and support work-related applications.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours a week and accept that responsibilities may fall outside of M-F daytime hours.
- Proficiency with email, Word, Excel, Google docs, and operations-related applications.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a positive and constructive manner.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with an attentiveness to detail.
- Leadership and organizational skills with the propensity to properly manage time and the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks and projects.
- Ability to easily balance big-picture goals yet be attentive to small important details.
- Capable of transforming ideas and concepts into task lists and project timelines.
- Knowledge and interest in B-Corp practices; using a for-profit business to solve a social problem via social enterprise.
Desired Work Experience:
Minimum 2 years in marketing or related field, Consumer Packaged Goods preferred.
$45-55K based on experience
Reports to: Kyle Sollenberger, CEO
Note: Passenger is an Equal Opportunity employer seeking to build an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of our city. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, women, and the LGBTQ community. The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position.