Automatic Drip Coffee Maker
Makes approximately 30 fl oz of brewed coffee
What you will need...
- 4 1/2 cups filtered water
- 10-12 tbsp medium ground coffee
- Automatic coffee brewer
- Paper filter
For a pot of coffee, we suggest using 2½ - 3 tbsp of ground coffee for every 8 fl oz of water. You may want to explore this range depending on the strength of the coffee you prefer.
- Start with a clean paper filter in the brew basket.
- Scoop the ground coffee into the basket. For best results, we recommend filling the basket no more than 2/3 full.
- Fill up the reservoir with water to the appropriate marking on your brewer.
- Start the brew cycle. When this is finished, dispose of the spent grounds and filter.